In order for this website to be able to function, there are some rules that you will have to follow while using it.
- The internet is a network that connects people using computers. The other endpoint is a human being with an inner life just as complex as your own. Act accordingly.
- Consider the reach of the posts you make. Tag content that you expect others might not want to see.
- Harassment and bullying of any kind are not tolerated here. Do not engage with a user if they do not want you to. Do not ask other users to, either.
- Do not make posts just to get angry reactions.
- “I was being ironic” is an extremely flimsy excuse for behaving badly.
- Do not drag unrelated people into a discussion.
- Specifically, Dutch (server location) and German (owner location) law.
- No illegal file sharing, no illegal pornography, no publication of personal protected information, no holocaust denial, you know the drill.
- Bots that interact with a user without a users explicit request are not allowed.
- Automated or excessive advertising is not allowed.
- This website is part of a network of similar websites. Other websites may have different rules.
- The local administration has little control over users of other websites. You can, however, block and mute them - same as local users.
- In egregious cases, remote users or entire groups of users may be blocked from interacting with users of this website.
- When you endorse racism, exclusion and the structural and physical violence that come with it, you show yourself to not be interested in any sort of dialogue.
- Those who work towards a society based on chauvinism and nationalism rather than peaceful coexistance are not welcome here.
- The interpretation of these rules is up to the administration and an admins decision overrides the rules.
- “Technically I did not violate any rule” is an extremely flimsy excuse for behaving badly.
- The rules may be changed or amended when necessary.
- Rule enforcement is guided by this goal.
- Any enforcement action will generally be kept between those involved.
- Try to self-moderate, but do not hesitate to involve an admin when necessary.
- There are presently three people with administrative access to the website, @halcy, @dotUser, @WAHa_06x36 .
- You can report rule violations via e-mail.